Penelope’s Fun with Words.
Let’s find out what words we can make with YOUR name!
Here is what to do:
- Take out a piece of paper.
- Write your name vertically.
- Think of words that begin with each letter that describe you. If you can’t think of some, look them up (great way to learn some new words!)
- Find pictures in magazines that represent these words and cut them out.
- Make a collage on the cover of your notebook (using glue, or tape). Be sure to put the words and the pictures on it to remind you everyday of how you describe yourself.
You can find this and other fun stuff in the Breadcrumbz Activitiez Book!
Click here to find where to purchase